7 Days to Die: Starvation Mod
About the game
7 Days to Die is a zombie apocalypse survival game that’s unique from other games. It combines the traditional survival mode of games (eg. DayZ) with the builder mode of others (eg. Minecraft). The result is complete freedom in a dynamic and open world.
“Starvation” is a mod (modification) to the original 7 Days to Die game. This means that you install the original game and then it is modified so that it has more features, items, and quests. It’s like an expansion pack created by fans.
Click HERE to view trailers for the 7 Days to Die and Starvation Mod.
|Purchase 7 Days to Die. You can purchase this game on Steam for about $25. There are typically 25-50% deals going on every couple of weeks if money is tight. But it’s worth the full $25! You can purchase the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/7_Days_to_Die/|
|Download and install the Mod Installer. After you’ve purchased 7 Days to Die and installed it using Steam, you’ll need to install the mod. The easiest way to do this is to download and install the Mod Installer program. Download and install it here: https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DModLauncher.exe|
|Install Starvation Mod. Again, Starvation Mod is a modification of the original game. So basically what you’re doing is modifying the original game files of 7 Days to Die with new files. When you open the Mod Installer tool, find Starvation on the left-hand side. You’ll select where your 7 Days to Die is installed (it should automatically fill that part out for you) and then you’ll install the mod using a copy of the game. For a more detailed step-by-step setup guide, visit (coming soon!).|
|Launch Starvation Mod. Since this modification of the original game uses a separate copy of files, it is important that you launch the correct copy of 7 Days to Die. Using the Mod Installer tool, launch the game. The first time the game loads it will take awhile (typically 3-4 minutes). Point is: Starvation takes longer to load up that normal 7 Days to Die. So don’t get impatient. If you crash or have problems, get a hold of us on Discord or Facebook.|
|Join our voice server. Working out the little bugs, finding the server, and learning how to play the mod is a LOT easier if you’re on voice chat with other gamers like you. Go to http://www.tsugaming.com/voice for information on our voice servers. If we don’t respond right away, be sure to leave some information on how we can get a hold of you (ie. your Steam username). We’re a community that cares – so we’ll make sure we help you out.|
|Connect to the game server. All that’s left at this point is to PLAY! We know the installation process can be a bit tricky for some, so if you’re having problems with Step 3 through Step 5, hop on Discord and let us know. Our game server information is shown below. Make sure you keep your game up-to-date using the launcher. And we’ll do our part to keep the server up to date. Additional support can be found using the links below.|
|If you find any errors or outdated information in this Step-by-Step guide, please contact us using the contact form: http://tsugaming.com/contact/|
- Quick Links: Download mod installer tool –
- Starvation mod for Alpha 16 installation information (official forums discussion): https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?75797-WIP-STARVATION-Mod-for-A16
- Starvation mod developer’s website: http://starvationteam.com/index.html
- DOWNLOAD 7 Days to Die Mod Launcher (auto-installer tool): https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DModLauncher.exe
- WIKI Page: http://starvationmod.wikidot.com/
Public Game Server information:
World map (see the world that has been discovered so far): https://cbsm.envul.com/view-7-days-to-die-map-16925/
Game Server Settings: https://tgn5.envul.com/settings/
Our forums/discussion board: http://www.tsugaming.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=893
Game Server Rules:
- No cheating. This should go without saying, but since EAC needs to be turned off, we’re spelling it out for you. 1st time offense = permanent ban.
- NO PVP (Player versus Player)! Which means NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS! This includes using glitches or tricks to sabotage their property or cause them damage. 1st time offense = temporary ban. Blatant violations may result in a permanent ban.
- Do not land claim POIs (Points of Interest). This means unique buildings or buildings that spawn unique loot. Examples include nuclear power plants, Crack-a-Book, Working Stiffs Tools, etc. If you’re in doubt, ask an admin BEFORE dropping a land claim block. If we find a POI land-claimed, we’ll simply remove it without warning. So it’s in your best interest to ask first!
- Treat other players with respect. Since this is a PvE server, we’re hoping players will cooperate, trade, and help answer questions. You do NOT need to ally with everyone you meet or trust them. It’s still a survival game. But in chat you should be friendly and respectful. If you’re not capable of doing that, just don’t talk to the person.
- No spamming. Don’t spam chat with non-stop conversations. Join voice chat if you want to talk that much. It clutters the dialog window.
- No advertising other groups, servers, or communities. We work hard to develop our servers and community and don’t want our resources being used to advertise someone else.
- These rules may change at any time. Check back here frequently. Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse!
7 Days to Die (core game)