7 Days to Die: Ravenhearst Mod
Server name: TsuGaming.com NEW Ravenhearst PVE (Normal 7 Day Edition)
In the first week or so of September, a bug was discovered that prevented trees/crops from growing and also prevented sleeper volume spawns. As a result, the admins decided to put up a fresh server BUT move player data. If you had an account on the old server, talk to an admin about having your account moved over to the new server. (If you just join the new server without talking to an admin we will NOT restore your old account!)
This webpage has information about the NEW Ravenhearst server.
This is the latest version of the mod (version 4.3 core)
Learn more about this mod (including how to get it installed), here: CLICK HERE (opens in a new tab)
NEED HELP? Go to Discord!
Click HERE to learn more about this mod.
Server information (below)
Vote for Server [ Click Here ] What’s new in version 4? [ Click Here ]
Bot Commands [ Click Here ] Server Rules [ Click Here ] Server Map [ Click Here ]
Vote for Server:
WHAT’S NEW IN 4.3?
Coming soon! You can also view them on http://www.botman.nz
- No cheating. This should go without saying, but since EAC needs to be turned off, we’re spelling it out for you. 1st time offense = permanent ban.
- NO PVP (Player versus Player)! Which means NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS! This includes using glitches or tricks to sabotage their property or cause them damage. Don’t be a jerk. Other players should never be the enemy. If you have a problem with someone, report them to the admin. But stay away from their base.
- Do not land claim in cities. Some areas outside of the city are still in the same region file as the city, so it’s at your own risk if you build there. You can either look at the web map or check with an admin if you’re not sure. Bases built within a region that contains city may be wiped without notice!
- Do not land claim rare or unique POIs (Points of Interest). This means unique buildings or buildings that spawn unique loot. Examples include Crack-a-Book, Working Stiffs Tools, etc. If you’re in doubt, ask an admin BEFORE dropping a land claim block.
- Treat other players with respect. Since this is a PvE server, we’re hoping players will cooperate, trade, and help answer questions. You do NOT need to ally with everyone you meet or trust them. It’s still a survival game. But in chat you should be friendly and respectful. If you’re not capable of doing that, just don’t talk to the person.
- Please don’t spam chat. We prefer you use Discord if you want to carry on conversations.
- No advertising other groups, servers, or communities. We work hard to develop our servers and community and don’t want our resources being used to advertise someone else.
These rules may change at any time. Check back here frequently. Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse!
Server Map:Not working? Try http://win2.tsugaming.net:8092
-Players are not supposed to see anything other than the world map or regions. So don’t think the map is bugged because you can’t see land claims or player locations. If you think there’s a problem, contact the admin on Discord.
-The world map can be flaky, so zoom in and out (and pan side to side) to refresh it from time to time.