7 Days to Die
Server name: Tsugaming.com A17 PVE (Experimental B197)
This is NEW Alpha 17 Experimental release. It is running the latest version of the core game. This server is not running any mods.
1) Right click on 7 Days to Die in your steam library
2) Select “Properties” at the bottom of the list
3) Click on the “Betas” tab at the far right
4) Click on the drop down opt-in menu
5) Click on latest_experimental
Running a17e and a16.4 on the same PC
NEED HELP? Go to Discord!
Vote for Server:
WHAT’S NEW IN ALPHA 17 (Experimental)?
Coming soon! You can also view them on http://www.botman.nz
- No cheating! This should go without saying, but we’re spelling it out for you: 1st time offense = permanent ban.
- NO PVP (Player versus Player)! Which means NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS! This includes using glitches or tricks to sabotage their property or cause them damage. Don’t be a jerk. Other players should never be the enemy. If you have a problem with someone, report them to the admin. But stay away from their base.
- Do not land claim in cities. Some areas outside of the city are still in the same region file as the city, so it’s at your own risk if you build there. You can either look at the web map or check with an admin if you’re not sure. Bases built within a region that contains city may be wiped without notice!
- Do not land claim rare or unique POIs (Points of Interest). This means unique buildings or buildings that spawn unique loot. Examples include Crack-a-Book, Working Stiffs Tools, etc. If you’re in doubt, ask an admin BEFORE dropping a land claim block.
- Treat other players with respect. Since this is a PvE server, we’re hoping players will cooperate, trade, and help answer questions. You do NOT need to ally with everyone you meet or trust them. It’s still a survival game. But in chat you should be friendly and respectful. If you’re not capable of doing that, just don’t talk to the person.
- Please don’t spam chat. We prefer you use Discord if you want to carry on conversations.
- No advertising other groups, servers, or communities. We work hard to develop our servers and community and don’t want our resources being used to advertise someone else.
These rules may change at any time. Check back here frequently. Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse!
- THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL VERSION. It is very likely that a server will be necessary at some point in the near future. We will follow the recommendation of the developers. If they suggest a wipe… we will.
Server Map:Not working? Try http://win2.tsugaming.net:8082
-Players are not supposed to see anything other than the world map or regions. So don’t think the map is bugged because you can’t see land claims or player locations. If you think there’s a problem, contact the admin on Discord.
-The world map can be flaky, so zoom in and out (and pan side to side) to refresh it from time to time.