TsuGaming.com Darkness Falls Mod | A17.2 | 2-16-19
For in-game commands, please visit http://www.botman.nz/
About the game
7 Days to Die is a zombie apocalypse survival game that’s unique from other games. It combines the traditional survival mode of games (eg. DayZ) with the builder mode of others (eg. Minecraft). The result is complete freedom in a dynamic and open world.
MODDED: This server uses a client-side mod that you must download and install on your computer.
Official website: https://7daystodie.com
Live action trailer: https://youtu.be/P-rneb_yxUs
Installation (these instructions need to be updated!)
|Purchase 7 Days to Die. You can purchase this game on Steam for about $25. There are typically 25-50% deals going on every couple of weeks if money is tight. But it’s worth the full $25! You can purchase the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/7_Days_to_Die/|
|Join our voice server. Working out the little bugs, finding the server, and learning how to play is a LOT easier if you’re on voice chat with other gamers like you. Go to http://www.tsugaming.com/voice for information on our voice servers. If we don’t respond right away, be sure to leave some information on how we can get a hold of you (ie. your Steam username). We’re a community that cares – so we’ll make sure we help you out.|
|Connect to the game server. All that’s left at this point is to PLAY! If you’re having problems getting connected to the server, hop on Discord and let us know. Our game server information is shown below. Make sure you keep your game up-to-date using Steam default settings. And we’ll do our part to keep the server up to date. Updates are typically announced on our Facebook page. Additional support can be found using the links below.|
|If you find any errors or outdated information in this Step-by-Step guide, please let us know on Discord!|
- No cheating! This should go without saying, but we’re spelling it out for you: 1st time offense = permanent ban.
- NO PVP (Player versus Player)! Which means NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS! This includes using glitches or tricks to sabotage their property or cause them damage. Don’t be a jerk. Other players should never be the enemy. If you have a problem with someone, report them to the admin. But stay away from their base.
- Do not land claim in cities. Some areas outside of the city are still in the same region file as the city, so it’s at your own risk if you build there. You can either look at the web map or check with an admin if you’re not sure. Bases built within a region that contains city may be wiped without notice!
- Do not land claim rare or unique POIs (Points of Interest). This means unique buildings or buildings that spawn unique loot. Examples include Crack-a-Book, Working Stiffs Tools, etc. If you’re in doubt, ask an admin BEFORE dropping a land claim block.
- Treat other players with respect. Since this is a PvE server, we’re hoping players will cooperate, trade, and help answer questions. You do NOT need to ally with everyone you meet or trust them. It’s still a survival game. But in chat you should be friendly and respectful. If you’re not capable of doing that, just don’t talk to the person.
- Please don’t spam chat. We prefer you use Discord if you want to carry on conversations.
- No advertising other groups, servers, or communities. We work hard to develop our servers and community and don’t want our resources being used to advertise someone else.
These rules may change at any time. Check back here frequently. Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse!
MapNot working? Try http://win2.tsugaming.net:8082
-Players are not supposed to see anything other than the world map or regions. So don’t think the map is bugged because you can’t see land claims or player locations. If you think there’s a problem, contact the admin on Discord.
-The world map can be flaky, so zoom in and out (and pan side to side) to refresh it from time to time.