7 Days to Die: Ravenhearst Mod
Server name: TsuGaming.com | Ravenhearst 3.1.5 PVE (7 Day Horde Edition)
** THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE MOD **
Learn more about this mod (including how to get it installed), here: CLICK HERE (opens in a new tab)
Vote for Server:
/sethome = Set your home location. Cost = free.
/home = teleport home. This will teleport you to wherever you were when you typed /sethome. Cost = free.
/grab lcb = Grab land claim block. Cost = free
/zgate create <name> = Create a zgate (teleport) location. Example: /zgate create wasteland. Cost = 50
/zgate visit <name> = Visit the zgate (teleport) location you created earlier. Example: /zgate visit wasteland. Cost = 15
/gimme free = Gives the player a random gift. Can only be used once per hour. Cost = free.
/gimme risk = Gives the player either something good or something bad. Cost = 20
- No cheating. This should go without saying, but since EAC needs to be turned off, we’re spelling it out for you. 1st time offense = permanent ban.
- NO PVP (Player versus Player)! Which means NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS! This includes using glitches or tricks to sabotage their property or cause them damage. Don’t be a jerk. Other players should never be the enemy. If you have a problem with someone, report them to the admin. But stay away from their base.
- Do not land claim POIs (Points of Interest). This means unique buildings or buildings that spawn unique loot. Examples include Crack-a-Book, Working Stiffs Tools, etc. If you’re in doubt, ask an admin BEFORE dropping a land claim block. If we find a POI land-claimed, we’ll simply remove it without warning. So it’s in your best interest to ask first! You MAY base in a POI, you are just not allowed to land claim it. If someone raids your stuff that you leave in a POI that’s your fault.
- Treat other players with respect. Since this is a PvE server, we’re hoping players will cooperate, trade, and help answer questions. You do NOT need to ally with everyone you meet or trust them. It’s still a survival game. But in chat you should be friendly and respectful. If you’re not capable of doing that, just don’t talk to the person.
- No spamming chat. Don’t spam the chat box with non-stop back and forth conversations. The server admins have important information that gets shared there and we want to make sure the players see it. Join voice chat if you want to talk that much. This IS a rule, meaning if you violate it you MAY get in trouble.
- No advertising other groups, servers, or communities. We work hard to develop our servers and community and don’t want our resources being used to advertise someone else.
These rules may change at any time. Check back here frequently. Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse!